Saturday, June 25, 2011

Anna Hazare: Rebirth of Gandhism

From last 3-4 months in India everybody is discussing about Lokpal Bill. Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal, these are the two men alongwith some other big names like Kiran Bedi etc struggling and convincing  government for putting forward the Lokpal bill to fight against the corruption in India. They discussed so many times that Why do we need Lokpal Bill?

I am also following all the news related to it from few weeks. Before this I was not knowing Anna or Kejriwal. I was curious that how these people are getting such a huge public support. I know that their demand is right, they raised their voice for good cause but still I was thinking why Anna is so popular? And last week I got my answer.

Last week on sunday I was watching news channels and coincidentally hopped into India TV. There was a program going on 'Aap Ki Adalat'. I saw Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal are being interviewed. And after one hour I became another member of Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal Fan Club. There are just too good. They talk straight, right things, to the point, objectively, sensibly but very politely.

Here is that interview.



They didn't claim that Lokpal will eradicate Corruption in India completely but yes we can reduce it by 60%-70% if we go with Lokpal bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment